The terms of our Certificates of Deposit are designed to fit into the savings plan of your choice, whether short-term for a new car or long-term for retirement.
We offer terms of three months to sixty months and require a minimum deposit of $500.00.
Interest may be paid by check, deposited into an existing account or added back to the certificate. There is a 10-day grace period after maturity in which to make changes or withdrawal. A penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal.
Our competitive rates are combined with the safety and security of being FDIC insured.
|18 Month IRA||$500.00|
- Interest is compounded quarterly.
- The Annual Percentage Yields (APY) and Interest Rates shown are offered on accounts accepted by the Bank and effective for the dates shown above, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Interest rate vs. APY: The APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of interest paid on the account, based on the interest rate and the frequency of compounding for a 365-day period. If you receive a periodic statement, that statement will include the APY earned on your account for the period covered by the statement.
- A penalty will or may be imposed for early withdrawal.
- Minimum balance to earn interest.